TouchRetouch is the best image editor for Android users out of hundreds of image editors. The purpose of this latest application isn’t to correct skin imperfections to get hold of the perfect selfie or adjust the brightness or saturation of the photo. The main idea behind the application is to remove from our pictures all those elements that we don’t want them to appear.
Touch Retouch provides unlimited services for Android users like removing unwanted things, use beautify and image enhancement features to make your images far better than before. You can also use numerous filters, image cropping, editing, and other features. But the TouchRetouch is more about the image retouching and object removal. After selecting an image, you can use Lasso, Brush, Brightness, Opacity, Hardness and other things accordingly. Moreover, all image tutorials are also present within the app that will help you to understand things in a better way.
Features of TouchRetouch:
- The TouchRetouch is making it easier for the photographers to edit their photos in a single click.
- Other than the above-mentioned features, this app is also giving numerous other features.
- You can remove and add objects in the picture as you wish.
- It’s not difficult now to use Lasso, Brush, Opacity and other features for free.
- There is an official guide in the app that will help you to do things professionally.
- The interface of this app is user-friendly for beginners.
- With the help of one-touch fixes, you can enhance your images within seconds.
- You don’t need to pay a cost to use its all features.
How to install & use TouchRetouch?
Many users wonder how this Android app works to manage to be so precise and efficient in the removal of objects and how to use without removing other wanted elements from the photos. Well, it’s as simple as selecting with our finger the object in question and the technology of this application will take care of detecting the contour of the latter and removing it in the most natural of manners.
If you are confusing about how to install and use TouchRetouch on your Android phone. Then read the below-mentioned points for better understanding.
- First of all open Android Settings and then Security Settings.
- Scroll down and find the Device Administration tab.
- Enable the option “Install Apps From Unknown Sources”, if disabled.
- Now download the latest Touch Retouch APK from the above link and save the file in your device storage.
- Navigate to the Download folder and tap on the Touch Retouch for Android APK file.
- Tap on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
- If your installation is blocked, then open Google Play Store.
- Disable the “Play Protect” option from the left-side menu.
- Once the app is installed, open it and add an image from the gallery.
- Select the area or element you want to remove from the image.
- Click on GO and in no time your image with all unwanted elements will be saved to your device.
TouchRetouch is the latest app that allows you to edit photos and doesn’t require a master’s degree to operate. Its simple click-based app backed up by powerful, content-aware algorithms to help you adjust and tweak your photos. Whether you need to erase an annoying blemish, cover up a logo, or get rid of any other unwanted content. So download the app at the given link for free of cost.